It’s worth studying here!
- According to national law school rankings by two biggest newspapers in Poland, we are among the top law faculties in Poland.
- Both stationary and non-stationary students may participate in the Erasmus programme and dedicate one or two semesters to study at one of over 50 partner universities in Europe.
- Foreign students are offered more than 70 courses conducted in foreign languages (mostly English, but also Spanish, Russian, French and German).
- Every student of our Faculty has the possibility to cultivate one’s interests in scientific student groups (there are more than 20 of them!) and various student organizations.
- There is a water sport base in Węgorzewo, free gymnasium and gym available for students.
- Moreover, based on the programme MOST students are welcome to complete part of their studies at one of other Polish universities.
- There are schools of foreign law active at the Faculty: Comparative School of US/EU Law, Polish-Russian School of Law, Polish-Belarussian School of Law, Polish-Ukrainian School of Law, School of German Law, School of French Law.
- Student Law Clinic at the Faculty of Law is one of the best Law Clinics in Poland according to the rankings prepared annualy by the Polish Legal Clinics Fundation. In addition Moot Courts are organized through the Center for Judicial Practice.
- The faculty building is conveniently located – in the city centre with good transport connections. Car owners have a car park at their disposal.
- Our building is adapted to suit needs of the disabled – there are ramps and a lift in the building.
- All lecture rooms are equipped with multimedia devices. The main and the biggest aula - lecture hall has 380 seats and is equipped with a conference amplification, a view presentation system and a numerical system of simultaneous translation. The aula is automatically controlled with air-conditioning. Also, one of the lecture room is adapted for simulation of legal proceedings and the Criminology Unit is equipped with devices for examination of the authenticity of documents and models of weapons. The wi-fi operates in the entire building.
- The Faculty has its own Library and Reading Room, which was adapted also for need of users with visually impaired.
- At students’ disposal there is a Computer Laboratory with free access to Internet, software and variety of Polish and foreign databases.
- “Virtual dean’s office”, operating within the framework of USOS system, enables students and faculty staff easy access to information in order to make short work of students’ needs without personal presence at the University.
- Students and faculty members are entitled to use computer stands, scanner and network printers (the latter available only for academic staff).
- There is also a bistro ”Na Prawo” available for everyone looking for a tasty bite and a good cup of coffee.